Carz Planet - Lied to and cheated.. terrible business ethics and customer service!
We came to Carz Planet in July 2013 to look at a minivan.We were asking the salesman basic questions like "how many owners", "has it ever been in an accident", etc..
The salesman told us it had NEVER been in an accident. We decided to purchase the vehicle. Approximately 1 1/2 months later we tried to trade in the van for a better model only to find out our van had been in an accident. The dealership told us the accident on the Carfax affects the trade in value of the van.
Thinking it might just be that dealership we consulted other dealerships and even a private appraisal firm. All of them confirmed that an accident reported on the carfax decreases the value of the trade. We contacted Carz planet and they said they would work with us, except for 4+ months we were lied to and nothing ever happened. They wouldn't take our calls, they wouldn't call us back, they belittled us, and continually lied to us.
They said they would try to find us a new van (we emailed them EXACTLY what we were looking for and how much we could afford), they found one a purchased it and then told us it was going to cost us $59 more per month then we said was our max..the lies kept coming over and over!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Purchase
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "I have been asking that whomever works the night shift to put away the weights, or just get them close. No such luck. I pretty sure that since I pay..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."