2.7K views
Featured Not resolved

I spent hours on the phone with three salesmen, two so-called sales managers (or was one a so-called customer service specialist) was told "We will get back to you in such 'n such a time...never heard back, or I had to call them (and once again, telling my life story to yet another "Rep") We were asked to "Bid" on the price of the car we wanted to buy, our offer was approved for that price, and later, when called from yet another Finance Manager, he asked at what price they were accepted said "What?" to the figure I gave him.(as if to say our "bid" was too low or whatever).

They claim to be so "Different" and outstanding with regards to their "Customer Service". So far, from all the "***" and being "Left in the Dark", we're left with no car and feeling like the "Ultimate Mushroom".I guess if you have nothing better to do than to deal with yet another sleazy car dealership, that Carz Planet would be your next choice for your humiliation and degradation. Happy Hunting!!

P.S.BUY from Private Owners for a buying experience with allot less grief and allot more "Customer Service"

Had an Experience with Carz Planet?

Comments

Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Carz Planet - Lied to and cheated.. terrible business ethics and customer service! Carz Planet "We came to Carz Planet in July 2013 to look at a minivan. We were asking the salesman basic questions like "how many owners", "has it ever been in an..." Read more Forest River - Water leak, no help! Forest River "Purchased 5/20/17, drove home, opened to find full of water, contacted Horizon RV, told to use warranty, Horizon RV attempted to fix 2x, still leaked, took to local dealer, tried..." Read more Thor Industries - No more Keystone campers for me! Thor Industries "...4-5 weeks later, there was a storm, and I had a big leak in the middle of the night..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy -  Best investment I ever made Nv Real Estate Academy "Nick Vertucci went above and beyond in his delivery of valuable information. The last deal I closed on made over 100k. This is not a get rich quick scheme. It's..." Read more